We made our way along the Bay of Fundy to the small town of Saint Andrews in the south-west corner of New Brunswick. We stayed here for 2 very relaxing nights and did very little apart from walk around the town which is located on the tip of a peninsula and is literally surrounded on 3 sides by water.
Here are some photos of the scenery and the historic buildings.
Pagan Point Nature Reserve
Algonquin Resort which dates from 1914 in its present form following a fire which destroyed the original built in 1889.
One of the early mansions
And a more modest dwelling
And the gaol which now house the County Archives but is still open for tours. We were provided with some fairly gruesome tales when we took a look inside.
Just to prove we were inside the volunteer guide took this photo.